Friday, October 27, 2017

Bucket list - part 2

7)  Take a long weekend (or longer) trip to Napa Valley (with Mr. Wonderful, of course), where we can visit some amazing wineries and stay in a cozy bed & breakfast.  Or three.  Yea, we need more than a long weekend for this one.






Wait...I was going to think of some smaller things.  Ok.

8)  Swim with dolphins.  DANG IT!  That's a big thing too. 


Aren't they just the cutest things ever??  I love dolphins so much.  And if I got to actually swim with a baby dolphin I think I would die right there.

9)  Make a Rollingstone calendar.  Our little community has alot of character and beauty.  I didn't take these pics, but I'd like to take pics of our town throughout each of the seasons and make them into a calendar.





10)  Run a 5K.


11)  Take a nap in a hammock. In my backyard. Lots of times.


12)  Build a raised garden and actually grow vegetables in it.  Then I want to learn about canning so I can can the produce, as well as homemade pasta sauce, pickles and strawberry jam.



13)  Learn how to make really good potato salad.


14)  Finish my scrapbooks.  I haven't printed pictures since 2009!


15)  Grow roses and lilies in our yard.  And as long as I'm dreaming a bit...I'd like to landscape the whole yard, build a new multi-layer deck with a covered roof, comfy chairs and a firepit.  And frame the whole thing with a white picket fence covered in vinery.  Is that a word?  It should be.




16)  Live debt free.  It's doable.  Then we could truly enjoy all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment