Thursday, September 15, 2016

Not My Blog: Classics Edition

Here are some of my all-time favorite posts by other bloggers.  These are just golden.  I'll probably keep adding to this as I discover more gems.  This is mostly a reference for myself, so I don't have to rack my brain trying to find "that one favorite post" that I really want to read again.

15 Minute Lunch:  Strap in, shut up and hold on. We're Going Back.

Stuff Christians Like:  Lists (this is where you can find links to all 500 of his posts - so much funny!)

Stuff Christians Like: The Prayer Grunt of Affirmation

Stuff Christians Like: The Jesus Juke

Stuff Christians Like: Forgetting that you are famous

Jen Hatmaker:  Worst End of School Year Mom Ever

Jen Hatmaker:  Worst End of Summer Mom Ever: A Sequel

Jen Hatmaker: A Fake Film Crew, Armpit Paste, and Beer: A Day in the Life

Jen Hatmaker: Quirky

No comments:

Post a Comment