Wait...I was going to think of some smaller things. Ok.
8) Swim with dolphins. DANG IT! That's a big thing too.
Aren't they just the cutest things ever?? I love dolphins so much. And if I got to actually swim with a baby dolphin I think I would die right there.
9) Make a Rollingstone calendar. Our little community has alot of character and beauty. I didn't take these pics, but I'd like to take pics of our town throughout each of the seasons and make them into a calendar.
10) Run a 5K.
11) Take a nap in a hammock. In my backyard. Lots of times.
12) Build a raised garden and actually grow vegetables in it. Then I want to learn about canning so I can can the produce, as well as homemade pasta sauce, pickles and strawberry jam.
13) Learn how to make really good potato salad.
14) Finish my scrapbooks. I haven't printed pictures since 2009!
15) Grow roses and lilies in our yard. And as long as I'm dreaming a bit...I'd like to landscape the whole yard, build a new multi-layer deck with a covered roof, comfy chairs and a firepit. And frame the whole thing with a white picket fence covered in vinery. Is that a word? It should be.
16) Live debt free. It's doable. Then we could truly enjoy all of this.