Thursday, January 04, 2018

Going deep and big dreams and all the other things

So.  Lately  I feel like I’ve gotten kind of stagnant, like I’m mentally and spiritually “stuck in the mud”.  It happens to me from time to time, but I’ve found as I am getting older that it takes more energy than it used to to pull myself out of these funks.  I need a new perspective...some giddy up to mah git up to help me wake up and git movin.  (Where that hillbilly talk came from, I have no idear).  So it’s a good time for a new year and here are things I am praying for as we start 2018...

Deeper friendships
Deeper faith
Big dreams
Creating music
More writing
More bible
More church
Girl time
Hubby time
Family time
Full life
Growth
Maturity
Revelation
Joy
Energy
Vitality
Giving more
Blessing others
Drawing near
Forging ahead
Resting
Remembering
Healing
Being present



No comments:

Post a Comment