Saturday, April 10, 2021

Things I'm learning, in no particular order

Doing things for others when you're in a funk is the quickest way out of it.

It's not only ok to pamper yourself (do things that bring comfort, happiness and relaxation), it is essential for a peaceful heart and life.

It's ok to let others think they are right when you just know they're not.  Peace is happier than proving someone wrong.

If I'm not satisfied with what I have today, what I want for tomorrow won't satisfy me either.

When what you had dreamed of isn't matching up with what is...don't give up the dream, adjust it.

There is joy in every season of life.  Don't spend too much time mourning when a season ends (raising children), embrace the one you are in (empty nest) and make it joyful.  




No comments:

Post a Comment