Sunday, November 12, 2023

Apparently I'm still pretty busy

It's been over a year since I last blogged.  Do people even blog anymore?  Should I?  I don't know.  I never really did it for others anyway, I do it for myself.  So I just need to decide if I want to continue and today I do, so here we go.

Another year in review, still sticking with the short phrases method...

~ Fall 2022~

Still thinking about baby boy's wedding <3

Rennaissance with Jaden

growing up too fast!

Apple orchard with kids & grands

So stinking cute!

Met the Howard family at the Pinicon

~ Winter ~

Family Christmas at Hope & Connor's in PJ's!

Rotary lights on a horse-drawn carriage with my love

Vegas!

Sister, nieces, nephews, and grandnieces...love!

no more flight anxiety...PTL!

"Elton John Show" at TI with Hope & Connor!  

~ Spring 2023 ~

Nick & Katrina bought their first house

Watching our kids adulting = amazing!

Speaking of amazing...

HAWAII!!!!!

 He took me to Maui :) 

Love.

Brooks & Dunn!

~ Summer ~

Dad & Kathy's 40th party!

Family time :)

Photoshoot

Hysterectomy, long recovery, back to work

Bye-bye hellacious periods = worth celebrating \o/

Over halfway through to my MSW...WHAAAH???  

A lifelong dream coming true.

It's happening.

This is also happening...

~ Fall ~

Baby girl got engaged!!!!!

Wedding coming in 2025!

Also WHAAAAH?!

I love my family.

I love love <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment