Here is one of my favorite worship songs....I've been singing it all day!!
You Are In Control
You are my Shepherd, I have no needs
You lead me by peaceful streams
And You refresh my life!
You hold my hand and You guide my steps
I can walk through the valley of death
And I, I won't be afraid.
Because You are in control! You are in control!
You are in control! You are in control!
You cause everything to work together
You truly have a sovereign plan!
And You know who I am,
You made who I am,
And You love who I am.
1. a person who herds, tends, and guards sheep.
2. a person who protects, guides, or watches over a person or group of people.
3. the Shepherd, Jesus Christ.
6. to tend or guard as a shepherd: to shepherd the flock.
7. to watch over carefully.
1. protector, guardian, defender, keeper.
Thank you, Lord, for being our Protector, our Guardian, our Defender, and our Keeper...for being our Shepherd. Thank you for watching over us carefully, for guiding us, and for tending to our EVERY need.