Saturday, July 14, 2018

Feeling a little winey

It was time for another day trip and a couple wineries because it had been, what, you know, like a week?  Or maybe two?  Tehe.  We had fun.  This place, Villa Bellezza in Pepin WI was amazing!!  I had heard about it from a friend who talked it up and that's all the proof I needed that we had to go.  It did not disappoint.









Wine tasting is one of our favorite things, as I may have mentioned a time or ten.  We have different tastes - Vince likes the bolder, spicier, oaky, less sweet wines and I am all about the sweet/dessert ones.  He likes those too, so we can share.  I have expanded my pallet quite a bit over the years, but I am always drawn back to the sweets.  We left here with a couple bottles and of course a glass - our tradition is to buy a wine glass from each winery that we visit and like, which have been most of them. 






One amazing winery just wasn't enough on this day...we traveled on down to Elmaro ... our favorite winery of them all with one of our favorite friends who happens to be their event coordinator!



We enjoyed some delicious wine outdoors while listening to this great couple playing 70's covers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment