Saturday, September 01, 2018

He's baaaaaaack!

He's back!  He's back!  "Vince from the blog" is back!  That's what I used to call him when we first met.  We were introduced through a close mutual friend of ours (you know who you are, Kari :)


She showed me something he had written in his blog...and a few months later we went on our first date.  There is a lot more to our story, of course, which I will write about some other day.

On THIS day, I'm so happy he's back.  To blogging, that is.  We both wrote often in our blogs during our first few years together, and I love going back and reading and remembering.  If we hadn't done that, I'm sure there are many things we would have forgotten forever!  Then...well, life continued to happen and we got busier it seemed and we didn't write as much.  Or at all, for quite some time.

I have missed it.  I've missed reading my husband's thoughts and musings, and now that he's writing again (which may or may not have anything to do with my incessant nagging - ok, it has everything to do with my incessant nagging.  And whining.)  I couldn't be happier about it.

This is why I blog, and why I'm SO happy that Vince from the blog is back!
I hope he stays awhile.  Mr. Wonderful's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment