Friday, April 10, 2009

More most perfectest purse awesomeness

Last night Vince and I attended the first night of a homegroup, in which we will be going through the book "Sacred Marriage" with 5 other couples from our church. It's going to be awesome, by the way, but that's not what I'm writing about.

As we arrived and sat down, Vince nudged me and pointed...and there it was. On the floor next to Mary's chair, a well worn loved version of my new most perfectest purse! I picked mine up off the coffee table, held it up in front of me and said, "Mary!" That's all I had to say. She smiled this 'I know what you know' kind of smile and said, "Isn't that the greatest purse EVER!?" I said "YES! I just bought mine yesterday and I LOVE it!"

And as we revelled in our mutual most perfectest purse awesomeness, she said this: "I know! I loved it so much that the day after I bought it I went out and bought another one because I knew I would want it when this one wore out.

I think I could hear the "Hallelujah Chorus" playing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment