Thursday, July 02, 2009

Don't believe everything you think!

I saw that on a bumper sticker today. I love it! It's my new motto.

We are getting ready for a 3 day weekend!!! Yay!!! (How many exclaimation points are allowed in one post?) I don't care, I'm excited!!! We had originally planned on going to Worthington and seeing my grandma and family, but since we just made the trip there for her funeral earlier this week, we don't feel real motivated to make the trip again. So, we are spending the weekend at home. We will make our own fun!!! And if you have no other plans and would like to join us you are MORE than welcome to come over!!!

As I speak, er - I mean type, Vince is choppin' broccoli along with onions, peppers, and various other vegies for his famous "grilled vegies"! It is so yummy and beautiful that I just have to take pictures! Oh, AND he's adding some of our fresh herbs from the herb garden on our deck!!! Woo hoo!!!

Ain't he just the cutest thang? AND he can cook!!!


Along with that yummy array of colorful nutritious goodness, we are having grilled terryaki and butter garlic chicken breasts for supper. I'm also getting excited about the 4th of July fruit pizza that I am making...and sitting around the campfire tonight!!! Oh the joy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment