Sunday, November 21, 2010

A whole lot of nuttin.

Why do I do this to myself? 

I am tired, and since 8pm I have been vascilating between falling asleep on the couch and waking up to change the channel from HGTV to the Food Network.  But I refuse to go to bed.  It's Saturday night and I don't wanna.  I am an adult and I can stay up if I want.  Nah.  But I will regret it tomorrow, when I will really need a nap but will feel guilty for missing time with my family to indulge in that Sunday afternoon luxury. 

Vince is not home, that's part of the problem.  He's at a movie with Trevor tonight, and I hate going to bed alone.  I won't be able to sleep knowing that he will be coming in later, so I will just wait up for him and think of something to babble about.  That shouldn't be too hard.

What do you call it when you babble on a blog?  Blobble?  Blaggle? 

Pause...

It is now 49 minutes since I wrote the above sentence.  I dozed off on the couch again, with my computer on my lap, until Mr. Wonderful got home all cheerful. 

Gooooooooooooooood night!

No comments:

Post a Comment