Friday, February 27, 2009

McHelpMe

Kyle and I went out of town today and ended up stopping at one of the "new" McDonalds'. It's called a McCafe'. Have you seen one of these? There aren't very many out there yet. And yes I'm a huge geek and took some pictures....


McFancy! I would totally put this tile in my house...

Stone walls, leather booths....McImpressive! Same food tho...

This was pretty cool...



Of course there is a playland!

I can't believe I just posted pictures of McDonalds. I really need a vacation.

3 comments:

  1. O.k., seriously, you need to get out more often. I'm glad you had such fun "discovering" this "new" McDonalds!! But really, you needed to call me so I could have been there for you at this point in your life!!
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! I should have called you...Kyle wanted to spend some "alone" time with me and then we had his dr. appt. I'm pretty sure that it would have been even more thrilling to have you & company there to experience this amazing place with us :)

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in Orlando last week and I saw one of these for the first time...hilarious! But probably brilliant on the part of McDonalds!

    ReplyDelete