Saturday, October 03, 2009

Five Question Friday.........the Saturday Edition :]

My Little Life

Friday just came and went too fast for me! Saturday is proving to be the same, so I'll just answer my questions and hit the accelerator on today. Hopefully you can read this amid all the smoke and squeeling tires!

1. What is your favorite ABBA song?
Oh that is SO unfair!!! How can I possibly pick just one? ABBA rocks! Ok, if I have to then it's a tie between "Take A Chance on Me" and "Waterloo". Ok, and if you really twisted my arm, really hard so that it gave me a snake bite and it burned for like 2 hours, I guess I would pick Waterloo.

2. The thing you love most about fall is...
In a word...everything! The cool crisp air, sweatshirts and jeans and my favorite jacket, dew in the morning, but most of all it's the colors. I want to dig up someone's sugar maple and transplant it to my yard.


3. What store you would love to spend to your heart's desire (money is no object)?
You will totally think I'm lying, but my favorite store is actually called "Heart's Desire"! Way! If not there, then Barnes and Noble. Not only because that is where I met my husband for the very first time and every time we go there I make him stop and kiss me in the entryway...this wonderful man who, even as I type this, hands me the best omelet on the planet that he just made me. I love that store for the books and the Starbucks coffee...I do I do I do I do I do!

4. What is your favorite snack food?
It depends on what I'm in the mood for...salty or sweet. Prolly my favorite salty snack right now is Kettle "Multigrain" chips. The "Black Bean" chips are equally awesome, but for some reason they are always much saltier. Dip them in hummus and, mama mia! As far as sweet, then it has to be some form of ghiradelli chocolate. Their milk chocolate chips go very well together with the multi-grain chips for a salty/sweet explosion of epic proportions!!



5. What was your first car?
A 1971 blue Dodge Demon...complete with "Dodge Demon" hand painted across the bumper with a decorative swirly line. Sweet. It was amazing...I have so many memories of driving around at night listening to a talk show out of Chicago on the only station my AM radio would pull in, the muffler falling off, having to add a gallon of oil every week....special times!

1 comment:

  1. Those old cars were the best, weren't they?!! I, too, have wanted to dig up someone's sugar maple, and plop it in the middle of our drab oak woods!

    ReplyDelete