Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I now remember why I have the urge to kill someone...

You'd think after 25ish years or so, I would remember that "PMS week" (aka "stay out of my path" week) typically makes me homicidal for a few days until the hormones level out.  "It 'splains the events of yesterday a little better, no?  Because I don't go around slamming and breaking things on a normal day.  Really, I don't.  I like to believe that I have alot more patience and self control than that.

Today is somewhat better.  I'm not angry at any particular person or situation, but I am feeling a bit lethargic and unmotivated today, even with a full 8 hours of sleep.  I'd hate to see how I'd be feeling if I had not gone to bed early last night.  So glad I did THAT!

I am very needy... 
I need adequate sleep. 
I need some Midol (does that really work?)
I need a date with Mr. Wonderful this weekend.
I need more of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment