Sunday, September 26, 2010

Once upon a weekend...

Saturday afternoon, we were watching (and freezing) from the sidelines as Kyle and his team played a great game!  No injuries (praise the Lord).  I'm not as nervous as I was when Nick started tackle football, which is a good thing.  It's about time that I chill a little.




Our grandson Jaden (who is almost one year of sweetness) spent the day with us...





And Hope and Kyle were busy creating these masterpieces early this morning...




We took a trip to the big town this afternoon, where we rocked Sam's club to the tune of $430 (gulp!), which incidently is about 2 weeks worth of food for our family.  Our trip also included a stop at Best Buy, where I spent some time drooling over my new crush...

*Sigh*  It's gonna be a while for that baby, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Upon returning home, Hope decided to make a "baby", using a plastic bagel bag stuffed with lots of stuffing.  Then she decided to create an outfit for her baby using a shirt of hers that she has outgrown...


And now....it's late and I have to get to bed.  Every night I say that I'm going to go to bed early, and every night I don't.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment