Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Well, this past weekend, I was not horrified to go outside and discover that the following things had been left out in our front yard all afternoon: a Schwinn bike that looks like it's from 1959, a garbage bag of bush clippings, and an oven mitt. And even if I did, I definitely would not have taken a picture of it to post on my blog, as it would be far too embarassing...


And in the same stylish flare, I also did not attach a floral blanket to the side of our dog kennel with bungee cords because we have been too lazy far too busy to properly cover it with a tarp. Nope, that was definitely not me!


And like Mckmama, we do not look like we live next door to the Clampetts.

I was definitely not excited at all about my early birthday gift from my husband.....


And since receiving it last Friday, I have not left it neatly tucked away in it's bag because I'm too afraid to use it. That would be pathetic.

And finally, when Vince and I went out on a real date Friday night (yay!) to see the *long anticipated* new Star Trek movie. Just look how excited he was! I did not find it completely adorable to watch the excitement on his face as he gave me a detailed synopsis of the first 9 Star Trek movies for 45 minutes at the restaurant prior to the movie. Then during the movie, I was not bored out of my mind. And I absolutely did not politely excuse myself on three different ocassions to text my sister about how many minutes of this torture I had left to endure. That would be very disrespectful to my husband and I absolutely did NOT do that!!

3 comments:

  1. What's the next chick flick that's coming to theaters? Whatever it is, I know that Vince would LOVE to see it with you!!!
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stylish dog kennel ;)

    ReplyDelete