Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday!

This is my first "Not Me" post in many moons, because I just haven't done anything embarassing or "not me" worthy in all this time.  Eh-hem, well, in the past few minutes anyway.

Ok scratch that.  I just now almost dumped my entire plate of lunch in my lap, trying to balance it in front of the keyboard as I type this.  And since it's awesomely yummy leftover pork chops and potatoes from supper last night, that really would have been a shame.  Had I actually dumped that in my lap, however, I certainly would not have taken my fork and eaten it off my clothing because it is just that good. 

Anyway, yesterday I did not bake a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting under the guise that it was for the kids.  That would be far too tempting for me to have around the house and would completely negate my (feeble) efforts at giving up sugar.  And even if I did, I would not have saved some of the chocolate frosting and hidden it in the frig so that when I snuck a piece for myself (which I did not) I could eat it with extra frosting. 

And finally...not because I have run out of dumb things that I have not done, rather I have run out of time to type them all...upon returning home from work on Friday, I did not leave my keys in my car in the garage, apparantly in the "on" position for several hours, and thus drain my battery and requiring rescue from Mr. Wonderful.  And I also did not let 4 boards of sheetrock fall against the van (in the same garage, about 30 seconds after discovering the dead battery) because I was looking for something behind them.  I'm much too careful to make either of these (dumb) mistakes. 

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a rough day...except for the cake.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you definitely did not come to my house last week because you did not mis-calculate the date of your Bible study.
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baaahaaaa! Thanks for the reminder, Kari! I'll be sure to call you next time I do a "not me" post so you can help me remember all the dumb things that I have not done recently :)

    ReplyDelete